Located in Algiers Point on the Westbank, St. Margaret’s at Belleville was designed with our residents’ comfort in mind. Our beautiful gardens and courtyards, extravagant meal service, beautiful apartments, and all other amenities of retirement living provide our residents with all the comforts of home while eliminating the stress. St. Margaret’s at Belleville’s services take a holistic approach to care, meeting the needs associated with dining, living, community, health, and security. At St. Margaret’s at Belleville, we take retirement homes in New Orleans to a whole new level.
Our community amenities ensure that the neighborhood is a safe, secure, and serene atmosphere for our residents. We want them to be as enthralled with the community as they are with our apartments.
- Quaint, Safe Neighborhood
- Beautiful, Historic Streets Lined with Vibrant Oaks
- Friendly Neighbors
- Community Art Shows and Photo Galleries Right in Our Living Room
- Coffee Shops
- Hubbell Public Library
- Lush Gardens
- Natchez Cruises
To make our residents and their visitors feel like they are completely at home, we offer an array of amenities that make both our apartments and our facility comfortable and fun.
- Internet Cafe
- Water and Electric Utilities
- Central Heating and AC
- Full Wheelchair Accessibility
- Pastoral Care Services
- On-Site Chapel
- Friendly Staff
- Movie Nights
- Wine and Cheese Events
- Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry Services Offered
- Special Daily Service Available
- Bus Transportation to Appointments, the Grocery Store, Personal Errands, etc.
- Access to Pet Therapy and Music Therapy
- Pet Friendly Campus
- Salon and Spa
- Assistance with Daily Activities
- Largest Rooms of Any Assisted Living in the City
- Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Closet Space
- Kitchen: Full-Size Refrigerator, Dining Area, Oven and Stovetop (One-third of Apartments)
Health is important, especially in the latter stages of a person’s life. That is why we have made it easy for our residents to maintain their health with our range of health amenities.
- Preferred Access to St. Margaret’s Healthcare Services
- Customizable Healthcare Package
- Highly-trained Nurses
Safety is one of our primary concerns. You can rest assured that you or your loved one will be secure when living in our senior care apartments. We offer the following safety and security measures:
- 24/7 Supervision
- Secure, Gated Community
- Safe, Serene Neighborhood
- Emergency Call System
- Personal Pendants
We know the happiness that a well-prepared meal can bring. That is why we have an executive chef on staff to plan all of the meals for our residents. Our dining amenities include:
- Elegant Dining Room
- Restaurant-Style Meal Service
- Executive Chef
- Three Home-cooked Meals a Day
Other retirement homes in New Orleans cannot compare with the genuine care we provide for our residents. Visit our contact page to schedule a visit.